Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support and Implementation.
Description: Our client is looking for an experienced Oracle Subscriptions Functional Consultant who will support the Solution Design Manager in delivering improvements from an application perspective to support the business requirements for all types of contracts. This includes understanding the operational and business requirements for all Contracts.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Lean Six Sigma knowledge, and willingness to pursue certification.
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Contracts business applications in Oracle technology with skills in Service, Lease, Enterprise and Project contracts.
– Ability to communicate concisely, clearly and effectively across functions and cultures.
– Demonstrated project management capability, including use of project management methodologies and approaches.
– At least 5 years’ experience working as system and technical expert in Oracle EBS for those elements which support the Contract processes with at least 2 years leading or instrumental in design.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Support the Solutions Design Manager in any system and application requirements and developments to support the Process Owner for Contracts in driving harmonisation and standardisation of processes.
– Support implementation of process or application changes to ensure that the European business strategy is realised through optimal end-to-end processes.
– Utilises functional and technical expertise and knowledge to undertake gap reviews, process reviews, data conversion and cleansing, system and functional designs.
– Interprets business requirements into solution designs to promote process efficiency, cost reduction or potential revenue generation to support financial benefit.
– Supporting key contracts process areas end to end.