Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: Talenterprize are currently recruiting for an experienced Oracle technical developer to join our client a market-leading manufacturing company. The purpose of the role is to assist the Technical Manager in the design, implementation and on-going management of the corporate accounting platform and supporting financial systems in line with the ambitions of the business.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL programming, including exposure to specialist tools such as TOAD, MySQL, Dataload, Workflow Builder, FTP utilities and J-Developer.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business suite (v11 or v12) and underlying schema for the modules AP, AR, GL, Cash Manager and iProcurement. FAH experiences would also be beneficial.
- Ideally, you will have experience of Oracle Applications/Development Framework (OAF/ADF) and have an excellent understanding of the principles of ETL design.
Areas of Responsibility:
- In addition, you will take the lead on development of Oracle E-Business Suite, including writing interfaces to and from source systems, ensuring data and accounting integrity are always maintained.
- You will also be required to use your technical knowledge and experience to develop innovative solutions to very complex issues and be the leading authority within the business in this field.
- Leading the development process around finance systems, working with the functional team to deliver to the highest standard.
- Operating with limited supervision in a complex environment and contributing short- to medium-term planning and implementation of the finance strategy. Demonstrating a systematic approach to problem-solving with the ability to perform in-depth analysis, diagnosing issues and developing solutions.
- You will be an expert resource within project teams, working across the organisation on new projects, and will be looking to identify continuous improvement opportunities across finance processes.