Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Dorset, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: My client is a specialist Financial Services organisation with a 7 month fixed term contract vacancy for an Oracle Finance Systems Technical Support Analyst.
As a Technical Support Analyst in the Investment Accounting Transformation program you will provide vital analytical and technical expertise to support, maintain and develop the complex Financial Systems.
You will provide support with delivering the implementation of the investment accounting transformation program providing analysis around integration with Oracle EBS and the new platform as well as other input and output interfaces.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– You will have experience in Investment Accounting or Investment Banking Technical solutions space.
– You have relevant IT or Programming Qualifications and expert Functional and Technical knowledge of Oracle Financials R12 or ERP.
– You possess a good knowledge of PL/SQL, Unix and sFTP concepts, and knowledge of specialist tools such as TOAD, DATALOAD, Core FTP, PuTTy, Workflow Builder and J-Developer.
– You have advanced MS Excel and Access skills including development of full VBA routines, Macros, Functions, Pivot tables and ODBC data interfaces.
– You have demonstrable experience supporting finance applications, with strong knowledge and experience in data models, mapping and testing, security, data governance, and audit compliance.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– You will ensure the accuracy and maintenance of technical documentation of processes in the systems, and support the full Integration with InvestPro and business Interfaces.
– You will hold oversight of Data Take On (DTO) and data loads for UAT model office.
– You will support Go-live service readiness, IT service management activities like roll back planning, recovery planning etc.
– You will provide expert technical support and troubleshooting assistance and help in defining the exception processes.
– You will resolve any data issues that may arise during build and testing and communicate effectively with project stakeholders, sponsors, and senior management, providing regular status updates and issue resolution.