Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Talenterprize, working with central Government, are recruiting for an Oracle R12 HR Payroll consultant. Working within an established team to deliver the Oracle R12.2 HR Payroll Solution from a function design and delivery perspective.
The successful candidate will have both functional systems knowledge but also best practice experience around HR Payroll and have already completed several previous implementations. An excellent opportunity to lead and take ownership of the HR Payroll landscape.
Key Skills Required:
- More than 5 years’ experience in Oracle HR Payroll with a minimum of 2 years specifically in Payroll.
- Knowledge of end-to-end payroll processing.
- Functional expertise in HR practices and UK tax laws.
- Experience of statutory reporting and RTI, pension schemes and statutory absence.
- Experience of configuring and extending Oracle HRMS and Payroll 11.5.10 through to R12
- Experienced in writing and modifying fast formulae.
- Knowledge of forms and self-service page personalisation.
- Experience in the setup and migration of payroll-related objects.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud HCM.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, BI publisher reporting and OTBI reporting.
- You must be able to recommend best practices to clients.
- You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You should be working with departments and understand their payroll requirements and policies.
- You should be able to conduct workshops for system demonstrations, training and testing.