$AUD140,000 - $AUD159,000
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Talenterprize are currently recruiting for an Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Financials functional consultant to join the Oracle team. Working within the fast-moving and exciting world of corporate finance, the role offers an opportunity to develop and lead the Oracle R12 Core Finance landscape in a hands-on environment, working with the business, and meeting with the stakeholders to translate the business requirement into highly efficient solutions.
Key Skills Required:
- Business analyst experience with full lifecycle Oracle Financials implementations.
- Extensive functional experience of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and linkage to finance module and procurement modules.
- Analytical thinking and excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- GL, AP, AR eBTax, purchasing and iProcurement experience would be beneficial.
- Some experience with Oracle tools (SQL Plus, Toad or SQL Developer, Workflow).
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements-gathering through to implementation of Oracle-related solution.
- Provide functional support to users, following standard business processes and procedures.
- Interact and manage support partners where appropriate.
- Provide business analysis expertise working as a subject matter expert for all things financial, working between the business and development teams to propose new solutions.
- Lead the delivery of key Financials E-Business Solutions to the benefit of the business within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
- Be a key lead in helping the business exploit Oracle functionality and related technologies.
- Proactively identify problems and take action to address any root causes to minimise disruption.
- Create documentation (e.g. solution design, manuals, minutes and project reporting).
- Support decommissioning of legacy applications.