Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £100,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: Our client is looking for an Oracle Cloud Program Manager to deliver a consistently high standard of programmes and projects to agreed deliverables, in time and on budget. To ensure that all clients, post implementation become a positive reference site. Oversee other projects being delivered by colleagues acting as senior reviewer and champion of raising standards and good practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven experience of Oracle ERP Program Management, across ERP, HCM, Payroll and EPM.
– Proven record of managing multiple projects simultaneously throughout the entire project lifecycle.
– Strong relationship building skills, strong leadership skills and the ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams.
– Demonstrate proactive management and problem solving.
– Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Project manage multiple projects throughout the full project lifecycle.
– Ensure the financial management of projects is robust, CR’s raised where appropriate, and budgets tracked and communicated.
– Establish strong and effective relationships with the client’s project team.
– Lead the team involved in the project and ensure all aspects of the service are delivered to the highest professional standards and the team are fully supported.
– Act as the key daily contact point on the project and work with the Project Management Lead and Head of Oracle Practice to resolve escalated issues.