Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £45,000 per Annum
Location: Manchester/Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: We are recruiting for an Oracle Cloud Payroll Test Analyst to work for a well-known consulting client.
The consulting team is looking for an Oracle Cloud Payroll Test Analyst to assist with the continued delivery of projects centred on the Oracle Fusion platform. The successful applicant will have extensive experience with Testing in Oracle Cloud payroll, and the additional areas of fast formula and absence.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Oracle Cloud Payroll Application knowledge.
– Knowledge of formal test approaches, Manual and Automated test execution and User Acceptance Test execution.
– Experience of using a range of Test management tools.
– Use of standard software packages with Software testing experience.
– Ability to review and create manual test scripts in the allocated subject areas.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Definition of a testing strategy.
– Develop detailed plans for each cycle of testing: System Integration Test, Final Validation and Payroll Parallel Run.
– Management and co-ordination of testing activities to be undertaken by customers including test scripting and execution.
– Provision of assistance to the Business in the development of test cases and test scripts for System Integration Test, Final Validation and Payroll Parallel Run testing and the creation of test data, leveraging where appropriate the standard Oracle test scripts.
– Management of the defect management process, including recording test incidents and tracking of test incident resolution.