Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £115,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: As a Senior Manager, you will blend a natural interest in technology and Human Resources to develop creative ideas into solutions. Your primary focus will be Oracle Cloud HCM Services, and as an Oracle Solution Architect, you will blend a breadth of functional and technical knowledge and experience with creativity to develop ideas into solutions. You will work alongside other experts in HR transformation to solve important business problems for the clients.
Minimum Years Experience: 8 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Significant experience of implementing a range of Oracle Cloud SaaS and integrated solutions, with a primary focus on Oracle HCM.
– A strong understanding of best practices across a range of the business processes, cross-pillar dependencies and related application implementation design and configuration options within large scale multi-application implementation and business transformation programmes.
– Full lifecycle experience of a minimum of 5 large Oracle HCM implementations, at least one of which will include a functional or technical lead or solution architect role.
– Experience of how the technology solutions can enable the business transformation or benefits case.
– Awareness and understanding of the capabilities across a wide range of Oracle applications and platform components, including ERP, EPM, SCM, Analytics and Integration.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Leading and defining solution aspects of HR Transformation projects and programmes as a key member of mixed client teams.
– Accountability for the business benefits as well as the technology.
– Managing across workstreams such as functional design, data migration and integration.
– Liaising across other related projects.
– Identifying further service opportunities while client side.