Start Date: Immediately
Rate: €60,000 per Annum
Location: Milan, Italy
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: My client Based in Milan, Italy are looking for a strong Oracle Cloud Financials Senior Consultant who will perform advisory, and project design and implementation services, to address Finance and other customer business needs by leveraging the full suite of Oracle ERP Cloud products.
Responsible for processes within the finance work stream throughout the implementation, managing the client’s requirements in line with delivery plans, agreeing budgets and the overall design, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team, and assisting the solution architect, project manager, and Finance lead with the delivery of all key milestones.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients.
– 2+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Cloud design, configuration, and implementation.
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development.
– Oracle certification and accreditation in ERP Cloud.
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, Finance configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Responsible for leading a module within the Finance implementation as a modular lead.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead their areas of the Finance/Procurement work stream in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, and training.