Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We are looking for an Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Lead with a minimum of 10 years implementation experience. This role requires excellent knowledge of the Oracle Cloud Financials functional area. As the Oracle Financial Lead you will be responsible for overseeing the solution and implementation of Oracle Financials applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to provide valuable insights for informed decision-making and support financial planning and reporting activities.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven experience in Oracle Financial applications implementation, configuration, and management with a minimum of 5 end to end implementations.
– In depth knowledge of financial reporting tools and technologies.
– Team leadership and team management experience.
– Proven experience in financial analysis within Oracle Financial systems.
– Expert proficiency in designing and implementing Oracle Financial modules (e.g. General Ledger, Payables, Receivables).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate financial insights to non-financial stakeholders.
– Good understanding of SQL and PL/SQL.
– Customer focussed with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
– Developing strong relationships with colleagues, Oracle and other partners.
– Ability to prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment.