Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We are looking for a Financials Functional Analyst with 3+ years of Oracle Cloud Financials functional experience. As an Oracle Financial Analyst you will support the design of the solution and implementation of Oracle Financials Cloud applications and work closely with cross-functional teams to provide valuable insights for informed decision-making and support financial planning and reporting activities.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven experience in financial analysis, preferably within Oracle Financial systems.
– Proficiency in using Oracle Financial modules General Ledger, Payables, and Receivables.
– Experience with financial modelling and understanding of SQL and PL/SQL.
– Customer focussed with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
– Ability to prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Oracle Financial applications implementation, configuration, and management.
– Imparting knowledge of financial reporting tools and technologies.
– Collaborating with IT and technical teams to optimise Oracle system functionality for financial reporting.
– Workshop and Training facilitation.
– Supporting development and execution of roll out strategies, cut-over and transition plans, end-user training and documentation.