Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: In your role as a Senior Consultant you will have responsibility for designing & delivering End-to-End complex projects and transformation programs within a client base. You will typically be part of a multi-disciplinary team, collaboratively working with clients to help them digitize their business processes by leveraging the latest Oracle technology. We are looking for talented individuals who are comfortable operating across business and IT functions and working effectively with senior client representatives.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Apply proven project methodology, ideally Oracle OUM.
– Contributing to the development of a new business Target Operating Model.
– Defining IT organisations to support working in a Cloud environment.
– System design and delivery including integration management, data migration strategy and management.
– Strong record of implementing Oracle Core financials is a must including AP, AR, EBTax, CM, FA, GL and ideally experienced with CoA design and reimplement as well as secondary ledgers. You must be mastering at least 3 modules and have good understanding of the others.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– You will be technology minded, business-focused and creative.
– Designing & delivering End to End complex projects and transformation programs.
– Implementing Oracle Core financials including AP, AR, EBTax, CM, FA and GL.
– Contributing to the development of business cases for technology transformation.
– Supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries.