Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/UK, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Our client is an Oracle Partner consultancy, delivering ERP, EPM, and HCM solutions both in the Cloud and on-premise. They have a global presence and a proven track record of successful business transformation.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Cloud EPM Consultant. You’ll be part of a dynamic and rapidly expanding award-winning delivery team, where you will be a key player in the continued growth of our clients EPM practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 2-3 years of experience in designing and developing solutions in Hyperion/Essbase with strong skills in writing business rules and FDMEE/Data Management.
– Experience in the design, development and support Oracle EPM applications including Planning, Narrative Reporting, Financial Consolidations, Enterprise Data Management and Tax Reporting
– Experience in the design and development of integrations between EPM and Oracle Cloud Fusion HCM and ERP, as well as other third-party applications and files.
– A strong understanding of Accounting and Finance business processes.
– Upgrade, Implementations and Re-implementations experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Confidence in providing advice, guidance, and knowledge transfer to SMEs and end users in all aspects of Design and implementation.
– Working with and alongside the Managed Services function to readily support customer solutions.
– Requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, functional design documentation, UAT, training and deployment activities implementations.
– Be Customer facing in all aspects of the implementation.