Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Hertfordshire, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Business Analyst
Description: Description: The Oracle Cloud Business Analyst role is to understand business problems and commercial drivers, recommending solutions supporting the IT Oracle team. Working closely with the Oracle Program Manager, HR, Finance and IT colleagues.
The role also encompasses working closely with other members of the Oracle Support team and operational stakeholders translating service requirements for technical staff and guiding them on the provision of meaningful analysis.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong Functional knowledge of Oracle Fusion Cloud in one or more of the following areas: HCM, Payroll and Projects.
– Strong Incident, Problem Management and Change Management process knowledge.
– Strong communication and skills across a wide user base.
– Good knowledge of general ITIL processes.
– Able to set plans and priorities appropriately and effectively for self and manage workload to meet targets and timescales.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– To be a key member of the focal point of support for the cloud-based Oracle software as a service platform.
– To be a key facilitator between the Business and the Oracle IT Support resources.
– To perform Requirement Gathering and testing for the Oracle Support Change Requests.
– To work closely with the supplier relationship with Oracle and the relevant support partner.
– Run client side workshops.