Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: Talenterprize, working with a leading financial services client are looking for an experienced Oracle business systems manager.
The successful candidate will act as a senior manager responsible for the administration, management and configuration of financial business systems. You will be involved in training, governance, testing, managing upgrades and patches, providing support covering the whole finance system and managing the frontline support team.
Key Skills Required:
- Part-qualified accountant with a good understanding of double-entry bookkeeping and how that relates to accounting systems analysis and design in an Oracle Applications framework and the ability to translate that knowledge into a business requirements document.
- Good experience of team and people management. Experience of running a small team would be desirable. Familiar with the setting of objectives and monitoring performance.
- Detailed knowledge of the management and configuration of Oracle E-Business Suite, ideally with some formal Oracle training, particularly configuration knowledge of GL, AP, AR, FA and PO modules.
- Some experience of PL/SQL and Java development and its use in Oracle Financials.
- Use of and ability to write SQL queries using tools such as TOAD.
- Sound knowledge of Oracle reporting tools such as Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Reports.
- Understanding of XML Publisher and previous experience of writing XML templates.
- Experience in the setup and use of Oracle Business Intelligence systems such as DBI or OBIEE would be a distinct advantage.
- PC literate with advanced MS Excel, Word and Access skills.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels.