Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: We have a brand-new opportunity for a Lead Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant to shape the Oracle HCM cloud applications to meet the needs of our internal customers and the wider organisation. You will own the development and delivery of our Oracle architecture, Oracle change delivery into projects, Oracle data interfaces, Oracle architectural development, continual improvement of the platform, and operational support.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Expert knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud module and its integrations.
– Hands on development capability to lead and guide a technical team.
– Strong Oracle Fusion HCM business process configuration skills.
– Strong Oracle Fusion architecture skills.
– A proven track record of defining and delivering strong HR business processes supported by Oracle HCM Fusion Cloud.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– You will develop and lead the existing Oracle Cloud Team to ensure efficient, effective, and secure development of the organisations Oracle HCM.
– You will also own and manage the relationship with external Oracle partners and suppliers.
– Technical and business partnering expertise to step up into a key consultancy and management role in our ambitious, collaborative, and continually developing Technology department.
– Autonomy to deliver changes to meet strategies and align to design principles and successfully deliver the change portfolio for the Oracle platform.
– You will be enabled for success by working with a team who are innovative, with strong commercial and business acumen and a client group who value the work that they do.