Fecha de inicio: Inmediatamente
Pago: £75,000 per Annum
Ubicación: Remote/London, Reino Unido
Tipo de trabajo: Permanente
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We are looking for experienced Cloud HCM consultants to join one of our clients new projects and take the lead in implementing Global HR and Absence Management.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation where you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company. You will be supported by a team of experts, and you will have the opportunity to contribute to growing the practice and consistently deliver excellence to our clients. You will be actively supported and challenged to develop yourself and your career in a collaborative team environment.
As a Senior Consultant, you are expected to take a lead role, delivering with minimal supervision and to consistently high standards.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Se requieren 5 habilidades clave:
– Experience with Oracle Cloud HCM including personalisation, Design Studio, Flexfield configuration and Journeys.
– Experience in Absence Management with UK Statutory and non-Statutory Absences and Payroll Interactions.
– Strong configuration skills in org structures, workforce structures, security, and workflow.
– Able to lead the customer through the implementation, guiding the other team members and taking responsibility for the delivery of the module.
– Able to assist in pre-sales activities via demos and offering expert advice.
5 Áreas de responsabilidad:
– Working as part of a mixed team including Functional Consultants and Technical Consultants.
– A passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of your ability.
– The persistence to complete tasks and the rigour to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested.
– Able to accurately estimate the time necessary for the delivery of work.
– Document solutions clearly and share knowledge freely within the business.