Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£60,000 per Annum
Location: Cardiff, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support/Enhancements
Description: Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant/Web Engineer required to help transform the current Web Engineer role into a multi skilled, multi platform, cloud enabled discipline so that high levels of automation, consistency and flexibility to the infrastructure that supports the business is maintained.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 key Skills Required:
– Extensive experience of administering WebLogic and Oracle Fusion Stack especially ADF, BPM and SOA.
– High level of fluency with Shell Scripting Languages.
– Experience with infrastructure automation techniques.
– Team Leadership experience in a corporate environment.
– Knowledge of security solutions.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Working as part of the technical services team to help manage and support WebLogic and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
– Identify opportunities for change.
– Introduce automation techniques to enhance efficiency to promote consistency of all web environments.
– Operational support for production with a focus on the DevOps lifecycle.
– Performance tuning, instillations, patching and maintenance.