Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Our Client, a leader in Financial Planning and Investment, has an opening for a Treasury Systems Developer to join them in analysis and development type roles.
Reporting to the Systems Manager, the role is to be the interface between the business and the development team to ensure that systems are delivering the required levels of detail and support to the business.
The company is looking for either a Graduate with excellent SQL skills and in their second or third role, or an experienced Treasury developer.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Good knowledge of Finance Systems ideally using the Oracle suite of applications.
– Ideally development experience of Quantum Treasury systems.
– Ability to write reports using BI applications.
– Good understanding of SQL Server technologies T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS or Power BI.
– Graduate with Financial Qualifications or direct experience within Finance.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– To be the bridge between the business and the development teams.
– Communicate technical detail to non-technical stake holders.
– Run the support side of the Quantum Treasury System.
– Become the Quantum SME, suggest best practice and be an advisor to the system footprint.
– Prepare documentation and run reports based on the Company requirement.