Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£28,471 per Annum
Location: Southwest, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support/Enhancements
Description: Working as part of the Service Transition Team, the Test Automation Analyst will be delivering the automated testing service on the quality and readiness of the product planned for implementation. The post holder will be required to work across IT and other departments to ensure the testing service is delivered to clients and project stakeholders.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Knowledge of using UFT (or QTP).
– Using Oracle eBusiness Suite Release 12.
– Creating automated tests for Web services (SOAP/REST).
– Working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
– Using other Test Automation Software (e.g. Selenium, jMeter, etc).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Responsible for the execution of automated regression test packs.
– Identify existing test scripts that can be automated, and develop the automated test script version for various test instances.
– Develop new automated test scripts as identified as part of projects.
– Design and maintain the test automation catalogue including test assets e.g. acceptance criteria, scripts and test data.
– Identify and implement improvements to the automation process.