Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£50,000 per Annum
Location: South Coast, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Analysis
Description: Our client is looking for a Technical Analyst to assist in the development and maintenance of a centralised strategic business unit BI solution ensuring its integrity as the single source of data for strategic business unit reporting.
Using different platforms, applications and technologies we transform raw data into meaningful and useful information to enable more effective strategic, tactical and operational insights and decision-making.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Significant experience of data extraction, manipulation and reporting using the Microsoft workstack SSMS, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
– Proven experience and knowledge of best practice data management and in particular data administration.
– Can demonstrate use of tools and processes to ensure data security, quality and accuracy, and has proven experience of detailed data analysis and manipulation.
– Proven experience of implementing best practice data quality processes.
– Excellent Customer service skills, including communication, management of expectation, recommendations, quality of outputs etc.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– To support the development and maintenance of the centralised SBU BI solution, ensuring its integrity as the single source of data for SBU reporting.
– Work with stakeholders to ensure delivery of information / data in the most appropriate and controlled manner.
– To ensure that data and systems are being used efficiently and are fit for purpose, and provide technical knowledge and influence in projects relating to use of data within the SBU.
– Design and maintain an efficient data structure to include rigorous change control processes.
– Ensuring all data processes and reporting is accurately and appropriately documented and all data quality processes are followed and continuously improved.