Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£50,000 per Annum
Location: West Midlands, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: The Senior Oracle Systems Analyst will provide, as part of the Oracle Support Team, effective 2nd and 3rd Line support for Oracle R12 EBS, Interfaces with third party systems, Financial Accounting Hub, Hyperion Planning and Finance Reporting.
Minimum years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience in Oracle EBS Financials functional support in a similarly fast paced environment.
– Experience in Oracle financials R12 finance modules, for example, General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Purchasing, and Projects.
– Proficient in Oracle AME, XML Publisher, workflow, PLSQL, reports and API’s.
– Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables and interface integration points and skills set to support these.
– Experience with ad-hoc query/database tools (Toad, SQLPlus, WinSCP, Putty) and a working knowledge of SQL queries.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide Oracle Financials operational support in accordance with service standards ensuring the provision of great customer service.
– Interact with business customers to understand their business requirements and issues, taking these forward to full resolution.
– Work with business customers, IT colleagues, Oracle Cloud Services and Oracle Support to research, document and resolve Oracle application system issues.
– Deliver Oracle financials user training, including new starters, refresher and additional functionality in conjunction with UPK.
– Support the Hyperion Planning Application during month end activities.