Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £61,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: The ServiceNow Developer/Administrator role is fundamental to administering, designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
The role will include design and developing requests, expand the capabilities and usage of ServiceNow at the Company, supporting processes such as Incident, Problem, Change, Demand, Portfolio Project Management, HR, Facilities, CMDB, Discovery, Asset, Service catalog, Knowledge, Service Portal, Vendor Risk and Performance Management and Contract Management.
You will work closely with business stakeholders and the Technology teams, to prepare and run workshops to understand business requirements, designing a solution, build request items and tasks using workflows within ServiceNow that meets the business requirements whilst utilising as much out-of-the-box functionality as possible.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– ServiceNow development and customisation according to industry best practices.
– Java Script and ServiceNow scripting of business rules, client scripts, UI policy, workflow, flow designer etc.
– User administration, roles, groups and ACLs.
– Data management with data transformation and reporting.
– Incident, Change, Problem, Request, Service Level Management, CMDB, Service Catalog and Service Portal.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Responsible for core system Configuration/Customization. Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements.
– Developing workflow customizations and supporting the Service transformation teams.
– Perform integrations and process automation, load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
– Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes, ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
– Perform upgrades, system, and integration testing with sample and live data. Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application.