Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £40,000 per annum
Location: Manchester/Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Change Control and management
Description: Our Client is looking for a Service Desk Change Control Co-ordinator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the management and co-ordination of Project time lines, milestones, and tasks. You will work closely with Delivery, Support and Testing teams managing change control procedures, running CAB, and the prioritisation of workloads across the internal teams, in line with client expectations. Overall, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective planning, execution and reporting of all change management and project deliverables.
This is a significant role where you will create and deliver accurate reporting and deploy best practice methods (ITIL, Lean, Agile, Waterfall), and templates within the Managed Services arena.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Demonstrable experience working in Service Desk, Project Delivery and Change Management functions.
– Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a client facing role, with excellent influencing and communication skills.
– Experience working within a managed service provider environment and managing multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
– The ability to handle a complex portfolio of projects and changes across multiple customers and the skills to deliver high quality results for customers.
– Certified skills in ITIL, Lean, Agile, Waterfall would be desirable.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Work with internal Delivery, Support and Testing teams to assess requirements, and to ensure appropriate allocation of resources and time is afforded to projects and changes.
– Communicate and facilitate key stages of projects and changes including key milestones, gateways, decisions, and approvals, and communicate project and change control status to all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
– Arrange and deliver client facing meetings to update on project and change status and to obtain customer feedback and updates on progress, obtaining decisions, authorisations, and to manage scheduling.
– Ensure consistent and accurate progress reporting on time lines, costs and other resources consumed by projects, along with the management of RAID logs.
– Identify Service Improvements and continually refine the project and change management process, with particular focus on driving efficiency and improving customer experience.