Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £55,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Lead service design and transition activities across the Company Technology department. This position includes responsibility for documenting and agreeing the service design and transition scope, strategy and framework.
Take ownership of development and implementation of operational testing for projects and operational changes to ensure smooth transition from project to operations.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Significant experience working in a Service Design and/or Service Transition role.
– Certified in ITIL v3 – Practitioner or above.
– Experience of successfully analysing, developing and implementing ITIL processes.
– Experience in delivering process service improvements.
– Experience of infrastructure transformation due to a merger or otherwise.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Act as the prime interface for senior management, for service design and transition. Leading, planning and coordinating service transition activities across functions, projects, suppliers and service teams.
– Process Owner responsible for ensuring that Service Design & Service Transition processes are developed, implemented and monitored for all projects within the Technology Department. The Process Owner’s responsibilities include sponsorship, design, and continual improvement of the process and its metrics.
– Liaise with the Teams across the Technology directorate to ensure adequate testing and service transition activities are carried out in line with the process.
– Be the champion for the end customer. Represent the Technology team to the stakeholders across the various platforms through regular communication and training sessions.
– Take ownership of complex support issues and act as a point of escalation to the wider technology team when required.