Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: Our client is looking for an experienced S4 HANA Tax and revenue Management and PSCD senior consultant.
This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring expertise in client facing, functional solutioning and team leadership.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 5+ years of Expert level knowledge with SAP Tax and Revenue Management and PSCD.
– Excellent understanding of Tax Authority business processes and legislation.
– Strong leadership and management skills.
– Exposure to multiple implementation methodologies like ASAP, Activate, Waterfall and Scrum.
– Strong presentation skills at all levels of engagement with customers.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Carrying out functional solution responsibilities within SAP TRM and PSCD.
– Responsible for client interaction and management during all workshops, meetings and informal contacts.
– Support the Practice Head on the strategy activities and road map definition.
– To design and develop new Tax and Revenue Management solutions.
– Supports or leads demo and proof of concept preparations and conducts business process demonstrations to clients.