Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Cardiff, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy and advisory
Description: This role is for a Senior Oracle SOA Technology Architect, in which you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment.
Your primary role would be to provide best fit architectural solutions for one or more projects, be a single point of contact for end-to-end architecture, work closely with individual information systems architects to ensure appropriate steps are taken to evolve and change each system.
You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables.
You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building.
You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding Technology solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven architecture experience on Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle BPM, with in-depth understanding of Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL, OSB, Mediator, Business Rules), Oracle BPM Suite, ORDS, and PL/SQL.
– Experience on any API management platform, with experience on API Design First approach, knowledge on API Blueprint and Swagger specifications.
– Experience in data management, polyglot, ETL (Informatica), knowledge of Datawarehouse, Datamesh, also in the field of BI and Data Lake, SAP BO and knowledge of document management systems.
– Strong knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tooling, Monitoring, ELK, APM, collaboration, ALM, dashboard etc.
– Experience and knowledge of real time, batch integrations, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, XSD.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Define high-level migration plans to implement the application geographically.
– Oversee or consult on application maintenance and support, consult on development projects to harmonize systems and identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture to accommodate immediate or future needs.
– You would implement solutions, create technology differentiation and leverage partner technologies.
– Participate or facilitate the research, innovation, suggesting alternative technologies.
– Develop and maintain User interface, application, integration, security, data architecture patterns, and reference architectures.