Start Date: Immediately
Rate: $USD180,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Ohio, USA
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: My client is a global provider of business and technology solutions focused on maximizing investments and delivering results. They have consultants and clients in more than 54 countries across six continents representing 32+ industries.
If you are passionate about your future, a keen problem solver, dedicated to building relationships and results oriented then you can make a real impact here. You’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems and complexities in business.
They put people first and value their individuality and creativity in their work and are passionate AND dedicated to building relationships and delivering exceptional results.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 5+ years functional experience of implementing Oracle Cloud HCM applications in a consulting environment.
– You must have detailed knowledge of at least two of the following modules: Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence, Recruitment Cloud, Talent Management, Learning, and Workforce Management.
– Demonstrated success in executing or substantially contributing to Oracle Applications implementation
– Experience in designing third party integrations related to HCM and loading data using HDL.
– Very strong verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with executive staff, with strong written communications skills and a professional demeanour.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Lead design, development, and deployment of Oracle Cloud HCM focused solutions across Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence, Recruitment Cloud, Talent Management, Learning, and Workforce Management.
– Gather and assess key client requirements and assist with translation into optimal solutions leveraging capabilities within Oracle Cloud. Serve as Solution Architect and subject matter expert for new implementations and rollouts, perform functionality gap analysis and solution design.
– Present Oracle Cloud capabilities to clients and demonstrate application functionality to leverage relevant features, redesign business processes, develop functional specifications for reports, extensions, and integrations.
– Drive data conversion strategies and support data conversion execution, configure application modules, develop test plans, scripts and manage system testing before assessing production readiness.
– Create, deliver, and manage user training and provide production support after go-live.