Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior CX/CRM Consultant to join our clients cutting-edge Oracle CX Cloud Practice and accelerate their career.
You will be working within an established team of CX Cloud consultants, specialising in Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle Engagement Cloud, as well as gaining exposure and experience to other elements of the market-leading Oracle CX Cloud offering, including Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Platform-as-a-Service and Oracle Integration Cloud.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of performing a Senior technical role, guiding Consultants and client personnel on best practice techniques.
– Experience in a team leader role, leading and managing teams on customer projects, and coaching more junior consultants in the company’s delivery approach and standards.
– Designing and architecting solutions, identifying gaps and challenges, understanding the Business Requirements, creating functional designs, high-level designs and low-level designs as appropriate.
– Identifying where Packaged Software design decisions can have wider impacts, and raising those to client and/or Consulting personnel.
– Identifying and raising, risks and issues, and providing accurate estimates for work being carried out by oneself and by team members.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– To provide innovative solutions to our clients’ business needs by delivering and assisting in managing all stages of a customer project.
– Be involved with demonstrations, design, development and implementation of the Oracle applications in which we specialise.
– To play a leadership/guiding role to junior resources alongside, or in the absence of, a Principal Consultant.
– Be responsible for understanding the customer’s critical business processes, defining how they can be better supported through the use of modern software applications, and subsequently customising the application before rolling it out to the customer’s users.
– Your delivery of Oracle CX Cloud projects will have a real and visible positive impact on the way your customer operates on a day-to-day basis.