Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Birmingham, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy and advisory
Description: This role is for an Oracle Cloud Senior Project Manager, where you will be leading the implementation and support for Oracle Cloud program execution.
You will be responsible for business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Rich industry experience working in a global delivery environment, including Public Sector clients.
– Sound understanding of Program Management fundamentals, and sound understanding of Service Delivery Life Cycle, and agile methodologies is a pre-requisite.
– Good documentation and presentation skills with the ability to run proposals, oral presentations, and prospective client workshops, independently.
– Able to take bottom-line responsibility for Oracle Cloud Implementation and Support Programs.
– Experience in Project Life cycles on development and maintenance projects, estimation methodologies, quality processes.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Managing end-to-end Oracle Cloud implementations for UK customers.
– Business development.
– You will be responsible for stakeholder management of clients and the company.
– Leading the proposals and oral presentations for prospective clients and generating opportunities within same client.
– Managing Client and in-house user training.