Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£70,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Development/Support
Description: Our Client is an established IT services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has an ever increasing global presence.
They are looking to grow their established expert team, with a strong Oracle database and middleware professional, with extensive consulting and production support experience. The role requires experience working in the delivery of enterprise architecture projects such as Oracle database/middleware infrastructure design, builds, upgrades, migrations, support and performance tuning.
Minimum Years Experience: 8 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– BS degree in Computing or other related field, or equivalent qualification.
– 8+ years of experience as an Oracle Middleware Administrator, including Weblogic, SOA, Forms/Reports and other Fusion Middleware Products.
– 8+ years of Oracle DBA experience with strong understanding of database structure, theories, principles and practices.
– Oracle Weblogic, Forms and Reports Configuration & Management.
– Oracle GoldenGate Configuration, Deployment & Management.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Demonstrate strong proficiency in all aspects of Oracle Database and Middleware platforms, from solution design and configuration to administration, development and deployment of new and existing applications.
– High-availability design, configuration, and maintenance, including clustering and load balancing for databases and middleware.
– Provide technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle databases and middleware environments.
– Tuning of Oracle database and middleware applications. Develop standards and tuning metrics and alert thresholds.
– Build and test interfaces for SOA integrations (e.g. integrating Oracle EBS via BPEL services) using Oracle Fusion, Middleware, SOA Suite and OSB.