Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £115,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy Practice
Description: The role is to manage the delivery of Enterprise Performance Management strategic and operational improvement consulting engagements. This may include leading project work streams within larger programmes. Contribute to knowledge management and new proposition development. Manage the design and development of content on EPM thought leadership, methodology and practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Have a deep understanding of either Oracle Hyperion Planning / Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS / PBCS) or similar planning tools (Anaplan, OneStream, SAP BPC etc.).
– Have a deep understanding of best practices in planning, budgeting and forecasting.
– Ability to translate functional client requirements to OLAP technical specification document and provide guidance to the development team.
– Be responsible for driving the functional and technical application design, implementation and integration of planning applications / cloud solutions. This includes flexibility to work in Agile / Waterfall methodologies.
– Full life-cycle implementation of planning and reporting solutions for matrixed multi-national corporations.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Manage the delivery of Enterprise Performance Management strategic and operational improvement consulting engagements. This may include leading project work streams within larger programmes.
– Have and maintain a basic understanding of EPM enabling tools and applications used to support strategic and annual planning, forecasting, business performance reporting and analysis and group consolidation and close processes.
– Perform the planning, managing and executing the delivery of engagements.
– Write client reports including findings and recommendations.
– Manage engagement assurance and commercial risk management tasks.