Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Client Site, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Within this role you will perform advisory, and project design and implementation services, to address Enterprise Performance Management requirements and other customer business needs by leveraging the Oracle EPM Cloud products.
Within specific projects, you will take responsibility for either EPM, PBC or FCC workstreams throughout the implementation lifecycle, managing the solution and the client’s requirement in line with the delivery plan, agreed budget and the overall design. You will promote a strong working relationship and team spirit within the project team and assist the project Solution Architect, Project Manager, and other members of the Finance team with the delivery of all key milestones.
Additionally, outside specific project activity, the role will include contributing to thought leadership around Oracle EPM Cloud, as well as assistance in business development and practice development for the Enterprise Applications practice as a whole.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oracle EPM with specialism in either Planning and Budgeting or Financial Consolidation and Close.
– Minimum of 2 projects with a good understanding of requirements gathering.
– Oracle certification and accreditation in EPM Cloud, (or demonstration of equivalent knowledge and willingness to quickly gain relevant certifications).
– Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in either an EPM consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients, or end user EPM environment.
– Able to work with clients to understand current state processes and define future state processes based on business objectives.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Own the end-to-end solution for the EPM implementation from the initial conception through to configuration and testing, reporting to the Project Manager.
– Own all aspects of the delivery, managing the customer directly and reporting internally to Director or Partner.
– Take responsibility for documenting business requirements, configurations, and transformational goals to achieve client’s objectives.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget, and collaborate with other related areas of the project team, e.g., for Oracle Cloud Finance.
– Lead your area of the project in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.