Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per annum
Location: Glasgow, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Development
Description: As a senior Cloud DevOps Engineer you will join the cloud automation team with responsibilities for development of automation for cloud deployments and cloud MSP operations, if you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Python, Ansible, Terraform and shell scripting, we’d like to meet you.
Minimum Years Experience: 4 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Work experience as a Senior DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
– Solid cloud experience in one of AWS, GCP, Azure or Oracle Cloud. Experience on multiple cloud platforms would be a bonus.
– Good knowledge of Unix Shell scripting, Python, Terraform and Ansible. Knowledge of Go would be a bonus.
– Solid experience in utilizing DevOps patterns.
– Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Analyse, Design and Implement automation pipelines to deliver Infrastructure as Code.
– Work with our cloud architects to implement pipelines for customer Cloud deployments.
– Implement integrations with customer infrastructures.
– Deploy updates and fixes.
– Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.