Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£65,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: This role is to provide innovative solutions to our clients’ business needs by delivering and assisting in managing all stages of a Customer Experience project including demonstrations, design, development and implementation of the Oracle Applications in which the Client specialises. Additionally, to play a supportive technical role to junior resources alongside, or in the absence of, a more senior consultant.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– CRM domain expertise in Service Cloud (formerly RightNow) and Sales Cloud or alternatively other technologies such as Siebel, Salesforce, CRM on Demand, ServiceNow or Zen Desk and willing to retrain.
– Demonstrable experience of successfully assisting in managing a project end-to-end preferably in a consultancy setting.
– Experience of configuring commercial off-the-shelf applications.
– Able to learn quickly from both training and on the job experience, identifying patterns and adapting solutions to fit different situations.
– Offers exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels, adapting methods to suit audience with a keen awareness of how one’s own body language and tone is perceived by others.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Identifying where Packaged Software design decisions can have wider impacts, and raising those to client and/or consulting personnel.
– Communicating technical solutions to both client and consulting staff in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in written form.
– Delivering demonstrations, as part of pre-sales or during implementations.
– Interfacing with key client staff on a day-to-day basis.
– Providing accurate estimates for work being carried out by oneself and by team members.