Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £99,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: We are seeking talented individuals with experience of SAP S/4HANA across various solution process areas with experience in both advisory and implementation capacities.
This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring strong client delivery skills and experience whilst supporting business development opportunities to grow the practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills.
– Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesise large amounts of information.
– Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills.
– Strong knowledge of S/4HANA configuration and best practices.
– SAP system design, build and deployment experience with 4 full life-cycle implementations preferred.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– As a Process Lead, leading the delivery of high-quality SAP S/4HANA advisory and delivery workstreams.
– Provide specialist SAP advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of SAP.
– Support business development and sales initiatives including bid and proposal support with our SAP clients.
– Have a functional understanding of SAP S/4HANA lines of Business (e.g. modules) and how they integrate with other process areas.
– Advise on technical integration of the SAP application with other customer and 3rd party tools/applications.