Start Date: Immediately
Rate: $USD170,000 per Annum
Location: New York , USA
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation and support
Description: Our client is looking for a talented SAP FICO Architect Revenue Technical Lead for their global technology consulting and digital solutions company.
Minimum Years Experience: 15 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 15 years plus of work experience in the areas of financial operations with demonstrable focus on revenue processes and technologies.
– Hands on functional experience in SAP financial modules FI,CO,GL,AP and AR.
– Experience in using revenue recognition applications like RevStream,SAP RAR and RevPro.
– Team management with exposure to mentoring dev teams and collaborating with global teams and counterparts.
– Working Knowledge of Salesforce, Middleware, Power Bi, Qlik reporting would be advantageous.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Hands on role is designing and developing high impact solutions and processes leveraging the clients current core platform SAP, Salesforce and RevStream.
– Hire and develop a team of technology developers and other right skilled resources to to deliver and operate technology solutions for the Revenue processes.
– Partner with stakeholders to drive strategic and correct technology decisions in support of building scalable, flexible solutions for the business.
– Providing direction and guidance on day to day business operations and processes.
– Evaluate existing technologies used for Revenue processes and recommend future state via enhancements or replacements.