Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer facing
Description: An excellent opportunity to join a Mid-Market ERP Consultancy, Joining at this time opens the opportunity to develop a new area of the business (Oracle) that compliments the existing business profile.
Reporting to the Directors, you will have an opportunity to shape the division, take ownership and grow the business. Selling a range of services, Implementation, Managed Service and Outsourced Business Process all centred on Oracle ERP and Cloud Services.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– IT and ERP knowledge at Application level.
– Sales to a corporate market place and working to defined targets. Ability to open new clients.
– Presenting at the highest level, ability to impart complex information in an easy to understand manner.
– Sales skills in an ERP environment with good knowledge of process and delivery.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Generating Sales to the Corporate Market place.
– Expanding the Companies Client base in both new and existing environments.
– Selling a complete range of services around Implementation and Managed Service.
– Reporting to the Sales Director, working to pre-defined targets.
– Increasing the market opportunity and revenue stream from added services to a new market.