Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £95,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer facing
Description: Our Client is a rapidly growing consultancy who are well known in the market for specialist digital transformation of HR, Payroll & Finance. This is a fun and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales or Consulting professional who loves pro-actively meeting new people, attending, and hosting events and conferences. You will need to love being on the phone, finding common ground with people, and be able to understand and talk about their challenges in HR, Finance and IT related technology.
This role is critical to our clients continued growth and will become an integral part of their Business Development team. The focus of this role is the early part of the sales cycle, following up and progressing the many leads that we generate from our networks, events, partners and client success stories.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Understanding of HR and or Finance technology and transformation.
– Sales to a corporate marketplace and working to defined targets, with the ability to open new clients.
– Presenting at the highest level, with the ability to impart complex information in an easy-to-understand manner.
– Sales skills in an ERP environment with good knowledge of process and delivery.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Generating Sales to the Corporate Market place.
– Bringing bids and tenders to the Business Development team and helping to respond to those where relevant.
– Selling a complete range of services around Implementation and Transformation.
– Reporting to the Sales Director and Sales Leads, working to pre-defined Targets.
– Qualifying the organisation or business as one we would like to work with.