Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £110,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Sales
Description: Our client is a leading provider of cloud-enabled enterprise hosting application management services and have a requirement for a Regional Sales Director.
They provide customised and scalable solutions, leveraging their industry-leading hosting infrastructure, full suite of managed services, and custom and packaged application life cycle management expertise.
More than 1,500 customers depend on them for customised solutions delivered through their global footprint, comprised of state-of-the-art data centres supported by approximately 650 professionals.
They pride themselves on delivering efficient, effective solutions across a wide range of industries. The key to their success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of their programme management team.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of selling to medium to large enterprises, with the ability to work on selling cycles of 6 to 12 months.
– Ability to create ROI models around application refactoring.
– The skill set should be around Oracle applications and databases, professional services, BI & Analytics and AWS & Azure platforms.
– Experience of working with Azure and or AWS account teams.
– Have a track record of growing accounts and selling multiple services.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Prospect new and existing customers for revenue opportunities.
– Establish and qualify pipeline, engaging appropriate resources to understand technical requirements and build customer focused solutions.
– Take a leadership role in pricing, architectural, risk identification and management, and competitive assessment areas.
– Ensure effective handover from pre-sales to the implementation and service delivery teams.
– Work within company guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with customers.