Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£40,000 per Annum
Location: Oxford, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: A vital position responsible for the auditing and governance of the customer, product, employees, vendor, raw material, site data and tables that are created, used and updated by the Global Master Data Management systems.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience working with ERP systems and data management.
– Good understanding of supply chain flows and dependencies.
– Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SQL.
– Basic understanding of Master Data Management concepts.
– Basic understanding of at least one Object Oriented Programming Language.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Liaise directly with the regional Master Data Management manager and business representatives to fully understand data requirements, and organizing those requirements into data models that represent the nature and interactions of the data.
– Running reports, creating data audits, cleanse data, run validations and create rules to ensure the integrity of the master data.
– Ensure data hierarchies and global data standards are being followed and validated.
– Co-ordinate activities associated with data cleansing for integrations and acquisitions.
– Develop and maintain working relationships with Regional Master Data Managers, Financial Shared Services and Regulatory organizations.