Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £57,000 per annum
Location: Middlesex, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Project Management
Description: Project management of multiple project initiatives and delivery teams. To plan and manage the delivery of business systems solutions and associated applications within agreed timescales using a recognised project management methodology, and to provide internal customers with business improvement and project management support.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Demonstrable track record of successful implementation of small to medium scale Technology projects.
– Previous experience of managing project budgets of up to Â£1M.
– Delivered successful cross-functional information technology projects.
– Working knowledge or experience of: ICT Governance, assurance and audit, Risk Management, Portfolio Management, IT Systems Procurement, Business Relationship Management, Business Engagement, Demand Management, Programme and Project Management, Programme and Project Execution.
– As a minimum, a working knowledge of information security polices, processes and procedures.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Overseeing the portfolio of business IT projects, monitoring their progress and reporting on the overall portfolio to ensure business expectations are managed.
– Directly managing specific projects, with responsibility for the matrix management of the resources from both IT and the Business to make sure implementations are both timely and effective.
– Provide expertise and leadership in project management methodologies and processes ensuring projects are managed using Prince2 (Practitioner) or other suitable recognised approach, e.g. Agile PM.
– Providing expert knowledge and support to both internal and external resources to ensure effective and consistent delivery.
– Work closely with Business Partners to help specify, develop and deliver appropriate systems to the various areas of the business.