Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote , UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: Our client is a leading global Oracle Cloud Applications Partner, and they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced PBCS consultant.
The purpose of this role is to provide professional, cost-effective expertise in the delivery of Cloud ERP projects. You will be responsible for the full life cycle delivery of a project from initial requirements gathering through configuration, testing and transition into production and then early life support. You will need PBCS implementation experience as you will be working on delivery for a major project.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong Oracle Cloud ERP implementation experience in PBCS.
– 5+ years experience building and implementing PBCS and Oracle Hyperion Planning.
– Experience in leading Design workshops and configuration of Oracle PBCS and ePBCS.
– Knowledge of Oracle Finance Reporting Cloud is also highly desirable.
– Proven ability to build and manage client customer relationships.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Creating applications in Planning and Budgeting, Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
– Work as part of a team on the end-to-end project delivery life cycle including start up, discovery, delivery, transition and realisation phases.
– Provide innovative, creative, and practical solutions, whilst delivering value.
– This is a client facing role where you will liaise with clients at all levels.
– Management of implementation life cycles, through to go live, and client sign off.