Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: We are looking for an Oracle Technical Consultant, with proven experience in Oracle Custom Application Development, focusing on PaaS extensions to Fusion. You must be an experienced Consultant, ideally from a Consulting background.
As part of this role, you will be expected to lead developments through to delivery with minimal supervision, and to consistently high standards
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong Oracle Application experience in Oracle Fusion, including full project lifecycle.
– Understanding and experience in PaaS application extensions through VBCS, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and Database Cloud components, or similar cloud-based Integration platforms.
– Working knowledge of web service development and architecture, and strong experience of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications including Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XSD, XML, XSLT, and XQUERY.
– Experience delivering integration projects, being part of designs, proof of concepts and experience using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
– Experience of Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, BI Publisher, OTBI, FBDI, ADFDI, HDL, and APEX.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Lead developments focussing on PaaS extensions to Fusion, through to delivery with minimal supervision and to consistently high standards.
– Leading or being involved in technical delivery for Upgrades, Implementations and Re-implementations.
– Advise and guide and assist clients by building solutions using strong analytical skills with the ability to think creatively about possible problems.
– Liaise with clients at all levels.
– Build and maintain long lasting, strong client and colleague relationships.