Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£75,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy Practice
Description: Our Client is looking for an Oracle Technical lead to perform advisory, strategy and solution design services, in both pre-sales and project delivery environments, to address technology transformation and integration throughout the enterprise by leveraging the full suite of Oracle products, with focus on the Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) suite of products.
Responsible for leading the Technical workstream throughout the implementation, managing the design and delivery of integration, data migration and reporting in line with the overall solution, the delivery plan and approach and the agreed budget, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team and assisting the solution architect and project manager with the delivery of all key milestones. Additionally, the role will include provision of thought leadership around Oracle technology and suite of products, as well as assistance in business development and practice development for the Enterprise Applications division.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 3+ years of experience in Oracle ICS designs, configuration and implementation.
– 5+ years of experience in Oracle development tools like Java, SOA, XML, BPM and Apex.
– 3+ years of experience in successfully leading off-shore technical delivery and managing off-shore resources.
– Experience with data migration tools and data architecture principles for both E-Business Suite (EBS) and ERP Cloud.
– Experience in integrating Oracle EBS and Fusion Cloud applications, both inbound and outbound.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for the delivery of interfaces and integrations and the specification and documentation of all technical designs and extensions.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead the technical workstream in prototyping and testing all components, including the training of/transfer of knowledge to client’s resources.
– Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of Oracle ICS architecture.