Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per annum
Location: Manchester/Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Our Client is looking for a SCM Application Lead to support their customers on Oracle R12 Supply chain Modules. You will be working on 2nd line support, managing and resolving support tickets. The role will require analysis skills and excellent communication as you will be working closely with users. You will have the freedom to really make this role your own and the team is growing so you will have the opportunity to grow into a more managerial position.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of Oracle R12.
– In depth knowledge of Oracle Supply Chain modules.
– Previous experience of working in 2nd line support.
– Experience of training and managing a small team.
– Experience of logging support tickets and communicating with users on their resolution.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Working in a 2nd line support capacity on Supply Chain modules.
– The ability to deliver effective and meaningful results, to a time-scale set to an SLA.
– Logging tickets in the CMS system, and agreeing how resolution is communicated back to the end user.
– Providing Oracle analysis and consultation to clients.
– Taking ownership and responsibility for best practice and being the subject matter expert in Oracle Supply Chain, to bring together excellent support and best fit solutions.