Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Cardiff, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy and advisory
Description: This role is for an Oracle SOA Technology Architect, in which you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment.
Your primary role would be to provide best fit architectural solutions for one or more projects, be a single point of contact for end-to-end architecture, work closely with individual information systems architects to ensure appropriate steps are taken to evolve and change each system.
You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables.
You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building.
You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding Technology solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven architecture experience on Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle BPM, with in-depth understanding of Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL, OSB, Mediator, Business Rules), Oracle BPM Suite, ORDS, and PL/SQL.
– Experience on any API management platform, with experience on API Design First approach, knowledge on API Blueprint and Swagger specifications.
– Strong knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tooling, Monitoring, ELK, APM, collaboration, ALM, dashboard etc.
– Experience and knowledge of real time, batch integrations, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, XSD.
– Implementing security and identity protocols such as OAuth, OpenID, TLS, SSO etc.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Interface with customer for providing architecture solutions, designing solutions, issue resolution, provide status updates, build customer confidence in teams ability to deliver to support high customer satisfaction.
– You would also provide technology consultation and assist in defining scope and sizing of work, implement solutions, create technology differentiation and leverage partner technologies.
– Additionally, you would participate in competency development with the objective of ensuring the best-fit and high-quality technical solutions.
– You would be a key contributor in creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialization and in compliance with guidelines, policies and norms of the business.
– Develop and maintain enterprise integration architecture and patterns and guiding the principals and standards.