Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Manchester, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Our client is a leading global Oracle Cloud Applications Partner, and they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Oracle EBS SCM Support Analyst.
Our clients support team provides applications support to a broad range of external clients, covering the entire suite including Oracle Financials, Procurement, Projects and Supply Chain Management. The main purpose of this role is to provide professional, effective, and efficient support to Oracle Supply Chain Management.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong EBS Supply Chain Management support and configuration experience.
– Good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PLSQL, Workflow, Approvals Management, Integrations and Customisations.
– Strong understanding of service management processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
– Knowledge of Oracle EBS Manufacturing is highly desirable.
– Proven ability to build and manage client customer relationships.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Management of client Service Requests with Oracle, enhancing Oracle’s ability to provide a fix with rapid response time scales, and intelligent problem investigation.
– Performing root cause analysis and identify solutions that will prevent incidents from recurring.
– Management of testing and implementation life cycles, through to go live and client sign off.
– To be aware of latest functionality developments, identifying potential configuration opportunities that would benefit support customers.
– Management of change requests through the software development life cycle.