Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per annum
Location: London/Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: We are looking for an experienced SCM Functional Consultant, to join our clients ERP delivery team in a client facing role. Reporting to the ERP Practice Lead, you will be joining a talented ERP delivery team and working on exciting projects across a broad client base.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Hands-on experience in the implementation of Oracle SCM, ideally across different industries and clients.
– A proven track record of end-to-end delivery of Oracle Supply Chain Management applications.
– A minimum of 3 years experience with Oracle SCM Cloud Service with at least 2 full project life cycles.
– Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision and as a member of a team.
– Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Providing solid functional skills in the implementation of Oracle SCM (Supply Chain Management) Cloud.
– Working on scope, design, configuration, and testing in a delivery capacity using Oracle SCM Cloud.
– Managing individual work packages and contributing to architecture discussions.
– Supporting pre-sales activities and providing thought leadership on how to get the best out of the Oracle applications.
– Contributing to delivery in the Oracle Applications space when necessary.