Start Date: Immediately
Rate: $AUS145,000 per Annum
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation and Support
Description: Our client, a global agricultural organisation is looking for an experienced Oracle SCM Business Process Analyst with expert skills in ASCP, Demantra, Manufacturing and Supply Chain planning. In your role as Business Process Analyst, you will focus on relevant processes in your work stream while being a part of the IT Centre of Expertise team. The CoE team is part of the Global IT Enterprise Solutions department. You will implement new initiatives to support the business and processes and will be responsible for controlling the support organisation, which is outsourced to a systems integrator.
Minimum Years Experience: 7 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong process knowledge and experience in Oracle with the following modules, Inventory, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
– Oracle ASCP, Demantra, Planning and Manufacturing implementation experience to design and configure Oracle EBS for business processes.
– Minimum of 7 years of Business and Industry work experience preferably within a global company.
– Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems software development life cycle.
– Experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent communication skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide Process Area Expertise and oversees Oracle Solutions complementing the ASCP implementation.
– Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers and project team.
– Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
– Coordinating User Acceptance Testing to ensure the overall efficiency functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development.
– Preparing material and providing training and assistance to end-users following implementation.